Common Challenges Your Team Could Be Experiencing:
- Poor communication (not listening carefully, not speaking clearly. Texting or emails instead of face to face conversations when there are critical issues).
- Not being a team player (dominating the situations, criticizing others, not keeping commitments).
- Not being aware of the impact of behavior or decisions on others (poor self-awareness, abusing power). Being more of a taker than a giver.
- Excluding others (taking the credit for accomplishments or trying to do it all yourself because you don’t trust others to do a good job).
- A fragmented team (conflicts cause polarization).
- Team members are too accommodating (too willing to agree: lacking the confidence to express different opinions).
- Lack of interest (the project is not interesting or challenging enough) or no incentive to complete the project).
- Resentment or misbehavior (one or more members do not behave as a team worker)
- One person dominates or is too submissive which causes unbalanced discussions
- Not enough trust among the team members
What you can do about these common problems is…
Develop your team!
Employees and management teams looking to improve leadership skills in the team will benefit from participating in our group sessions for up to 21 participants. The group sessions can vary from 2 hours to 6 hours depending on your ideas and need.
Our programs for teams build better leadership skills in every individual employee no matter their position. The programs raise professional performance, improve communication, engagement, and collaboration among the colleagues – even in difficult times. We will help your team gain the new clarity to move your business forward and influence the bottom line in a positive way.
Specifically, we specialize to help the team overcome common challenges such as bad communication, bad culture, disengagement, lack of accountability, employee syndrome (mindless following), bad managing skills, no excitement.
Our customized training has a proven record of dramatically improving personal and professional performance for our clients.
Our interactive workshops, one-on-one coaching, teleclasses, and group coaching, foster a safe environment that encourages employees to develop themselves authentically.
Quick Decision-Making Skills: Participants are guided to use insightful questions in order to bring a new awareness and more clarity to their problem or the situation. These questions can be used as tools to help make the best and quickest choices.
Clarify Vision and Mission: Participants are coached to create a clear vision and mission for themselves and also connect with the vision and mission of the company. Leaders are invited to sharpen their thinking by recognizing their habitual and non-serving thoughts, routines and behaviors. The focus on the future opens a pathway for them to move forward with their goals.
Personal Leadership 101 for the Team: Employees and team leaders are supported to get insight into their own behaviors and routines. New insights encourage the team to develop new effective ways to work together. This helps decision making, working from strengths versus from weakness and choosing cooperation to its fullest extent.
- Leadership assessment
- Leadership development program
- Team building in the workplace
- Workplace engagement
- Eliminating drama at work
- Personal development for employees
- Appreciation for employees and team leaders
Tele-classes and Webinars: Fully customizable from 30 minutes up to 2 hours per week. Whether you are interested in supplying your team members with new skills, implementing personal development solutions, or introducing (more) leadership education to your top leaders. The Center of Innovation for Leaders offers unique programs catered to your needs.
The outcome of our programs is personal and organizational growth: a must for every company. Participants learn at a deep core level. By being guided through simple and thorough exercises they get to valuable answers and insights. Progress and solutions occur as a natural consequence.
Contact Us for a free assessment of your team.
We will visit your team at work or welcome an initial conversation about the team! 916-812-8012